For potential New SCFLIER Members using the "Create Account" button top right

From the Admin

If you are a SportCruiser, PS-28, or PiperSport Pilot, Owner, or just someone interested in the CRUZ Light Sport Aircraft line, we want to hear from you !

All are welcome and one doesn't have to be a Pilot to join. Also, we are a WORLDWIDE Forum with members in Australia, The United Kingdom, Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, and the United States.

EVERYONE is welcome.

Once you click "SIGN UP"  (used to be "Create Account"), the "system" will ask a question on the Visual Flight Rules VFR Squawk code. Hint - this is the code used in North America, USA and Australia, not the general conspicuity squawk code used in Europe or other "non assigned" squawk codes used in other countries worldwide.

Also for those folks signing up to JOIN the SCFLIER Membership, the SCFLIER membership activation process involves a quick email "2 way communication" exchange between yourself and me, the SCFLIER ADMIN. So if you get an email from SCFLIERADM@Yahoo.com, it is not SPAM, it is something worth reading to get your new SCFLIER Forum membership activated. There are no wrong answers, but a RESPONSE IS REQUIRED with meaningful "human" interchange to prevent robot computer email generating spammers from joining our friendly forum.

If anyone has trouble on the New Member Activation process, send me an email at

scflieradm@yahoo.com

Thanks - looking forward to new folks joining and adding to the interesting communication and new topics on all things SPORTCRUISER !

Dave

PS. Our only "Rule" is to RESPECT other member's opinions on a wide variety of topics. It is OK to RESPECTFULLY disagree and offer your own unique opinion on a topic, but treating ALL members with RESPECT increases our friendly communication and spread of information from ALL members coming from many different backgrounds and experiences on the SportCruiser/PiperSport/PS-28 line of CZAW/CSA S-LSA and Experimental E-LSA

AWESOME

CRUZ Light Sport Aircraft.

To Existing SCFLIER Forum members and potential New Members to the SCFLIER Forum

with our new IPS "4.X" Software upgrade,   most all of our SCFLIER Forum is now working and fully operational.  

Lots of great improvements and awesome features.

However,  the "automatic link" of folks "Contacting the Forum" is NOT currently sending me, the Admin,  any messages on my SCFLIER Forum email address

scflieradm@yahoo.com

The problem appears to be a rejection from the yahoo folks for third party email forwarding from our SCFLIER Forum.

So,  if you think that you have "Contacted The Forum" OnLine,   in actuality,  this feature may not be working, and I may NOT have received any emails from potential new member requests.

a simpler,  better way to get a personal message to me for Potential New SCFLIER Forum Members,

is to email me directly (from your email account) to my 

Admin Address of

scflieradm@yahoo.com

Thanks

Dave

SCFLIER Admin