How to delete Custom Streams (that we create)?

WmInce

1) Custom Streams are a feature that allows a member to filter displayed content based on their preferences. On the front end, the nav bar tab titled "Activity" -> My activity Streams shows any custom Stream a Member may  have created, as well as offers the option to create a new one.

2) Related to the above, and your question, to Delete a "Custom Stream" one would need to open that Custom Stream, then at the top, to the right of the Stream title, is a red trashcan icon.

Click that trashcan icon to delete the custom Stream

let me know if that works for you

Dave

IMG_1598.PNG

7 hours ago, admin said:

WmInce

1) Custom Streams are a feature that allows a member to filter displayed content based on their preferences. On the front end, the nav bar tab titled "Activity" -> My activity Streams shows any custom Stream a Member may  have created, as well as offers the option to create a new one.

2) Related to the above, and your question, to Delete a "Custom Stream" one would need to open that Custom Stream, then at the top, to the right of the Stream title, is a red trashcan icon.

Click that trashcan icon to delete the custom Stream

let me know if that works for you

Dave

IMG_1598.PNG

Thanks a lot Dave . . . that did the trick!