Voting now OPEN on "WHAT IMPROVEMENTS DO YOU WANT FOR CRUZ AIRCRAFT"

NOW

is the time to enter your

VOTES for Improvements

that you would like to see in the SportCruiser, PS-28, and Piper Sport aircraft !!!

These can be Improvements to new production SportCruisers, or Upgrades (with an LOA if required) to used SC, PS-28, and PiperSport variants of the CRUZ aircraft type.

There is a list available for your review on the DOWNLOADS tab, under "OTHER DOWNLOADS". see attached pic below.

Two ways to vote:

1) Download the CRUZ IMPROVEMENTS VOTING form, and enter the numbers 1,2,3,4,5 over in the right column for your TOP 5 Most Wanted Items, and email the form back to me at

SCFLIERADM@yahoo.com

Or

2) simply Send me a list of your TOP 5 Item numbers like

7,1,5,15,18:

As an example...

Item 7 Better Armrests (the most wanted item by you)

Item 1 AOA displayed on Dynons (second most wanted by you)

Item 5 Better inside ventilation (third most wanted by you)

Item 15 Improved Cruise Speed and Climb Performance (fourth most wanted by you)

and

Item 18 Reliability Improvement to the Rotax Ducati Voltage Rectifier / Regulator (still wanted by you, but fifth on YOUR priority list of Top 5 Ideas).

Please only vote for your Top 5 Most Wanted Improvement Items.

Send me your votes to SCFLIERADM@yahoo.com

for the Top 5 CRUZ IMPROVEMENTS by July 18, 2016

Thanks for participating as the VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER !!!

The SportCruiser Is an awesome aircraft ! But our ideas can influence CAW to make it even better !!!

Exciting Video to get you in the mood for VOTING !

image.png

Understand your point,

But some may be interested in where "interior upgrades" like "better armrests" fit into the overall ranking and SC community interest....

If folks think that "no vote is required on better armrests", I am ok with it.

An easy out is for no one to input a vote on item 7 "better armrests".

And of course if only one person votes for "better armrests", it will go to the bottom part of the ranked list.

I tried hard to not "cancel" anyone's idea, and ALL ideas will get submitted for review by US SPORT and CAW. Some ideas were variations of the same idea, for example SEVERAL design choices on the "improved canopy latch", so I covered these variations over in the comments section of the file.

the voting process includes ONLY voting for your TOP 5 most wanted items...

Personally, I wouldn't spend $800 for two armrests....no matter HOW GOOD they are....

D

$800? Not in this lifetime. I dont have them and dont think they would be of any use for me given how my left arm rests in my lap while I'm flying. My LAP was free as it was "standard equipment" on my person and it didn't cost anything.  :D

I just spent that "arm rest" money a second Zulu 2 headset for my non-pilot passengers and I know I'll get way more use out of it.  :P

The "VOTES" are FLYING in to me by email at:

Scflieradm@yahoo.com

It's easy

Two ways to vote:

1) send me an email with five item numbers from the downloaded "voting form" listed

in your TOP 5 priority order

Example. 15, 1, 6, 9, 13

Or

2) download the improvements voting form at "downloads, other downloads", and put your TOP 5 priority order over in the right column, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Next to the items you like best with "Most wanted" as number 1.

Then send the updated form back to me via email.

Voting will continue until July 18, and I'll publish the results about a week later.

THANK YOU Pilots, Owners, Operators, potential airplane buyers .....

for providing the VOICE of the SportCruiser / PS-28 / Piper Sport

CRUZ CUSTOMER !!!

Tick tock

Tick tock

Only two weeks left before the polls close on Monday July 18, 2016.

If you don't vote, your ideas don't get counted.....

image.png

image.png

Only one week left to get your Votes in on "What Improvements Do You Want in the CRUZ aircraft"

Everyone on the SCFLIER FORUM should vote !

New members, Senior Members, Pilots, CRUZ Owners, student Pilots, potential new CRUZ owners...

.... Everyone except US SPORT AIRCRAFT or CSA employees....

Pick your TOP 5 five items and list them in priority order, E mail to scflieradm@yahoo.com.

See "Downloads", "Other downloads" for the list of candidate improvement items.

Note that ADS-B OUT/IN is already on everyone's and US Sport Aircraft / CSA watch list.

Example of a "vote"

20, 16, 6, 2, 15.

Item 20 is "most wanted" for this example.

That's it ! Email your votes to me before Monday July 18, 2016

Only three days left to Enter your Votes for the Top 5 Items

in

What Improvements Would you Like to See in the CRUZ Aircraft !!!

THANKS to ALL that have provided "Votes" already !

If you haven't yet voted,   send me an email at SCFLIERADM@yahoo.com 

with your list of Top 5 Items in Priority Order.

example

20, 16, 6, 2, 15

with "some" of the precincts reporting,  as of 7/14/16,  here is a quick status of Priority Ranking Votes received to date.

Note that there are two "ties" currently,  on the first place ranking,  and on the 4th place ranking.

1st Place -- Tie     LOA to Allow Dynon AOA Probe to feed D-100 and SkyView,  and also          Improved Inside Cockpit Canopy Release Handle

2nd Place -- Improved Cruise Speed and Climb Performance

3rd Place -- Improved Engine Cooling on the Ground in Hot Temp Climates              

4th Place -- Tie   Adjustable (shorter) length Control Stick,  and also          A Cost Effective Pathway for Retrofit of Older Aircraft

5th Place -- Move 12 VDC Accessory Plug and USB Port locations                                

Honorable Mention (lots of interest - Priority) LOAs for ADS-B OUT Equipment for FAA 2020 Mandate, espec Non SkyView and Older Config CRUZ

If you want to influence the final priority list ranking,  now is the time to vote.

Each person gets to Vote on 5 items.  

The Top Ranked item on each persons list gets 5 points,  the 2nd highest ranked item on each person's list gets 4 points,  and so on down to 1 point for the fifth ranked item on each person's Vote.    

The highest score overall,  cumulative total score from all the voter's inputs,  gets the highest overall Number 1 priority ranking.

Note that everything,  including ALL items 1 thru 22,  will be sent forward to US Sport Aircraft to carry the flag forward to Czech Sport Aircraft.

an INTERIM UPDATE on the "Voting" on What Improvements Do You Want in the CRUZ Aircraft"

Thanks much to all the SCFLIER Forum members who are providing input.

The Ranked List of Wanted CRUZ Improvements,   as of 7-16-2016 is copied below.    

Some changes in the top ranked items,   and as more people provide input,  there are several "Ties"  

with the same total points received for that Item.

If you still haven't voted,   your vote can influence the Ranking !!!

INTERIM Voting Status as of Saturday July 16, 2016.  See Pic attached below.

the Voting ends on Monday July 18, 2016.

CRUZ_Improvement_List_Ranking_SCFLIER_Voting_INTERIM_STATUS_July-16-2016.jpg

The Final Votes are in.

The "Top 5" Improvements desired by SCFLIER Forum Voters for the CRUZ Aircraft are:

1. Letter of Authorization from CSA to allow incorporation of the Dynon Angle of Attack Probe to feed D-100 and SkyView AOA Displays
  2. Improved Cruise Speed and Climb Performance
  3. Improved Engine Cooling on the Ground especially in Hot Climates
  4. Improved Reliability of the Ducati Rectifier/Regulator, especially in Hot Conditions
  5. Improved Inside Cockpit Canopy Release Handle

An "Honorable Mention" item ranked high for everyone wanting to equip for ADS-B OUT FAA Compliance before 1/1/2020,  is for CSA to provide Letters of Authorization to allow installation of ADS-B OUT Equipment, especially for the Non SkyView equipped,  older configuration CRUZ Aircraft.

For more details on the Ranked list,   please see the attached picture below.

ALL of the items on the Ranked list, including those that did not receive significant "voting" interest,  

will be sent forward to Patrick Arnzen of US Sport Aircraft KADS,  for discussion with Czech Sport Aircraft.

thanks to everyone for participating.

D

CRUZ_IMPROVEMENTS_FINAL_RANKED_LIST_7-18-2016.jpg

FYI  SCFLIER FORUM Members

Patrick Arnzen of US Sport Aircraft now has our "Ranked List of Improvements Desired for the CRUZ Aircraft" in hand.

Patrick committed to discussing this CRUZ Improvements List with the folks from Czech Sport Aircraft next week at Oshkosh.

Go Patrick Go !!!