For potential new SCFLIER SportCruiser Forum Members

From the SCFLIER Admin to any potential new SCFLIER Members :

Joining the SCFLIER SportCruiser Forum is easy, but it does require a short “two way communication” email exchange between potential New SCFLIER Members and me, the SCFLIER SportCruiser Forum Admin. 

Some potential new SCFLIER Members may have a Spam Filter Running that rejects emails from “unknown” senders. 

Please add my Admin email address

scflieradm@yahoo.com

to your “known good email addresses” to avoid having my response to your initial “Sign Up” request from being filtered out by your “SPAM” email rejection system. 

Your email address or any personal information that you may provide to me (the SCFLIER Admin)  will NOT be shared On the Forum with anyone by me.

Of course if

YOU 

chose to share your Personal Information on-line via the SCFLIER Forum,  that is your choice.   

Thanks !

Dave

SCFLIER Admin

Notice - some New SCFLIER Forum Members are currently seeing a 

"CAPTCHA" Security Check V1 Shutdown.....

authentication error message

during New Member "Sign Up".

a problem ticket has been submitted to resolve this problem.

Also,  for our "Non USA" Potential New Members,  please note that the question on

"What is the VFR Squawk Code" refers to the VFR Code used in the USA,  Not (for example) Europe's unique VFR Squawk Code.  

Dave

SCFLIER Admin

SCFLIER_New_Member_SignUp_Problems_With_Captcha__4-11-2018.jpg

The New SCFLIER Member "sign up" SPAM Prevention Security Check Problem discussed above has been resolved.

And,   for the information of potential new members,    all SCFLIER Members must agree during the "Sign Up" New member Registration process

to the SCFLIER Forum Registration Terms of Use (these terms have been in place since the SCFLIER Forum WebSite was created in 2014) as listed below:

SCFLIER Forum Registration Terms

Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.

Please remember that SCFLIER.COM is not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.

The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this Forum/Bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this Forum/Bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.

You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this Forum/Bulletin board.