Posting Pictures

What size are the images you are trying to post? I dont think there is a setting for you other than the server limits the max size you can upload. I always resize my images for faster uploads and not to take up a ton of space on the server.

I recommend a “freeware” program called

IrfanView

that will allow image downsizing, cropping, rotating, ...., more.   Useful and Easy to use.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IrfanView

or, one can simply Import the High resolution pictures into individual MS PowerPoint slides, add multiple pictures in one image, ..., and then “Save As” JPEG Files to dramatically reduce stored picture size to Kb instead of Mb.  

And, just like a “free lunch”, lots of bits are NOT Free.  

Note that your friendly Admin pays a slightly larger monthly fee for SCFLIER website services to increase our total image storage Server space...there is no problem today, but as we add more and more participating members, (An AWESOME Thing), we will eventually “run low on space“ again, and we will need to upgrade the SCFLIER Website Server package (available with higher monthly fees) once again.  

Dave
SCFLIER Admin

The quickest and easiest way to just resize pictures (not edit pictures) is to use "Image Resizer for Windows". This is a free program that integrates into the windows shell. Once installed you simply right click on ANY image and select "resize pictures" from the pop up shell menu and you are presented with a few size options. There's nothing to learn or programs to worry about. It is by far the simplest way to resize any image, bar none. It works with all windows versions.

https://www.intowindows.com/resize-images-from-context-menu-in-windows-10/

• 2 weeks later...