“READBACK CORRECT”... or is it ?

Sincere Apologies to the 99 % of SCFLIER SportCruiser forum members who never have password or display name login problems.   Stop reading here.  Thanks !

To the 1% of SCFLIER Members that DO have problems logging in, here are some friendly tips:

1) when ATC gives you directions on a flight following request, a new transponder code, a flight path change, ..., CRAFT, ...

it is customary for the Pilot to READBACK the ATC Directions, so that ATC can verify that what you HEARD is what they asked you to do. 

If you Read Back the SAME ATC commanded Directions, they will say 

“N12345 Read Back Correct”

And this two-way communication confirms everyone is on the same sheet of music.  A good thing.  

2) when a new SCFLIER Forum member  “signs up” for a new SCFLIER Account, please write down your “Display Name” and “Password” EXACTLY as you entered during sign up.  Special characters, Spaces, capital letters, ... , all are important. Please VERIFY and write down your Display Name and Password. 

3) your SCFLIER  “Display Name” is used to log in.   This is not your email address.  You select and enter your desired “Display Name” at sign up.

4) Automatic Password Resets do NOT work on SCFLIER.   I have entered a complaint (multiple times) to get this fixed by the Website Supplier, but NO Response other than “send more Money”.

so,  If you have login problems, please send me, your friendly Admin, an email request at

scflieradm@yahoo.com

and I will gladly manually reset your Password for you.   I can also verify your “Display Name” that you entered during “sign up”.

thanks again for the 99 % that write down their Display Name and Password EXACTLY as you entered on SCFLIER “sign up”.   And check them   — “ READ BACK CORRECT ! “

Dave

Your friendly SCFLIER Admin