New member/Flyer SE Pennsylvania

Hello everyone, new member here and soon to be sport cruiser owner. Im based out of Philadelphia PA. Im a private pilot with about 700hrs, most of it longer cross county flights with my wife. I am looking forward to the new journey as a sport cruiser owner and the performance it brings to the table. I have already learned a lot from the forum and am lookong forward to increasing my knowledge about the SLSA sport cruiser.

As an aside, I am lookong to buy, rent or borrow a canopy cover for a sport cruiser if anyone has one availble. I was going to order from bruces canopy covers but did not realize it was a 4+ week lead time and i am brining the airplane home next week and would love to be able to keep the canopy protected in the meantime.

If anyone has a cover they dont mind lending/renting out until the bruces covers come or if anyone is willing to sell outright I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thank you all so much and hope to be able to fly and meet some of you in the near future.

• PAPilot changed the title to New member/Flyer SE Pennsylvania